Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

GOOGLE SECRETS MULTIPLE GMAIL IDS FOR SAME ACCOUNT

You can have multiple email address of your existing gmail

account just add "+" symbol after your user name

then add anything followed by @gmail.com.

Read the example below for better understanding.


My gmail id is rishi@gmail.com, Suppose I have three

friends meena, teena, veena and if

they ask for my email address then I tell them

its rishi+ neetu@gmail.com, rishiforu+ teena@gamil.com and rishiforu+ veena@gmail.com.

When they send me at this address it first goes to gmail server where

it recognize it as rishi@gmail.com and avoids “+” sign and anything after it.

So any mail send to rishi+ anything@gmail.com come in my inbox.

So If you have Boyfriend/Girlfriend tell him/her email your

email id as yourmail+ yourmate@gmail.com
Note: TO check your mail you have to login as yourmail@gmail.com

that is in my case rishiforu@gmail.com without “+” sign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...